Community

Sons of Thunder: Redemption Season Finale 14

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this Sons of Thunder: Redemption blog post! Many thanks to Pure Flix for providing a temporary subscription for this review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.   Sons of Thunder: Redemption Season Finale#SonsOfThunderMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetwork #PureFlix I […]

redemption

rising

The Tiger Rising Film Review 8

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! The Tiger Rising Film Review#TigerRisingFilmMIN #TigerRisingFilm #MomentumInfluencerNetwork #TheTigerRisingIf you know me, you know that I LOVE TIGERS!!! So much so, that I have some that are with me “permanently!”  I also have them […]

Sons of Thunder: Redemption – Coming Soon! 2

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post!Sons of Thunder: Redemption – Coming Soon!#SonsOfThunderMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetwork #PureFlixI had never heard of the Sons of Thunder series before, that is until I got the email about the new one coming out. I was blessed to be able to […]

thunder

tomlin

Chris Tomlin & Hillsong United Tour 2022 10

Many thanks to Premier Productions for providing this product/product information for review. Opinions are 100% my own. I did receive the product in exchange for this review and post. Chris Tomlin & Hillsong United Tour#TomlinUNITEDMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetworkGet ready for some fun!!! Tickets are available now. Coming next year (2022), Multi-Platinum selling […]

Sherri Kukla’s MotoMysteries are Amazing! 20

Thank you S&S Offroad Magazine for partnering with me on this blog post! Sherri Kukla’s MotoMysteries are Amazing!#MotoMysteries #TigerStrypesBlog   If you saw a post that I did recently about the new book called Parking Precious, you’ve heard my raves about the great author Sherri Kukla, who also writes S&S […]

motomysteries

legacy

Courageous Legacy – In Theaters September 24th!! 10

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post and the great giveaway! Courageous LegacyCelebrating 10 Years of Changed Fathers and Families#CourageousLegacyMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetwork It’s hard to believe that it’s been 10 years!! I remember seeing this movie and just being amazed at how it touched people, and […]

God’s Not Dead: We the People – October 2021 10

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post! God’s Not Dead: We the People Movie#GodsNotDead #GodsNotDeadMIN #GodsNotDeadWeThePeople I have loved all of the God’s Not Dead movies.  In today’s world, it’s getting harder and harder to rely on freedom, especially of religion.  Being able to see […]

dead

roar

Roar Like a Lion: 90 Devotions to a Courageous Faith 12

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! Also, many thanks to Thomas Nelson for providing this product/product information for review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive the product in exchange for this […]

Get Ready for God’s Not Dead: We the People 14

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post! Get Ready for God’s Not Dead: We the People#GodsNotDead #GodsNotDeadMIN #GodsNotDeadWeThePeople I have loved all of the God’s Not Dead movies. The stories really pertain to the world today. So many are judged or criticized for their beliefs […]

dead

challenger

Challenger Sports Soccer Camp 2021 10

*This post was sponsored by USFamilyGuide and Challenger British Soccer Camp. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.* It’s Soccer Time Again!! Challenger Sports Soccer Camp 2021 THE NUMBER ONE SOCCER CAMP IN USA AND CANADA!!! Camp Update:  Once again I had the chance to share this […]

One On One by Gary LeVox from Rascal Flatt’s 12

Many thanks to Capitol Christian Music Group for providing this product/product information for review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.One On One by Gary LeVox from Rascal Flatt’s#GaryLeVoxMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetworkI recently […]

LeVox

parking

Parking Precious & Other Offroad Tales Review 18

Thank you S&S Offroad Magazine for partnering with me on this blog post! Parking Precious & Other Offroad Tales Review#ParkingPrecious #TigerStrypesBlogRecently, I heard about a new book coming out called Parking Precious. It was talked about in the S&S Offroad Magazine. If someone says anything about offroad, I’m interested. Sherri […]

Netflix Adaptations of Children’s Books

Netflix Adaptations of Children’s Books I remember when I was young, I would read a book and then watch a movie. The movies never seemed to be as good as the book. Sometimes it had a different story, or just didn’t match what I had thought it would be like, […]

netflix

Raggedy Bunny Craft Project #TigerStrypesBlog 6

This site contains affiliate links. Please see below for more information. Raggedy Bunny Craft Project #TigerStrypesBlog #Gift #Easter If you saw my post from last week, you saw the cute little Burrowing Bunny that you could give as a treat for Easter.  I figured since the Spring season is coming, […]

Have Some Family Fun with The Rank Game! 12

Thank you Lev3L Digital for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! As an affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.Have Some Family Fun with The Rank Game!#TheRankGameL3 #GiveawayI heard about The Rank Game from Lev3L Digital, that I partner with for reviews on my blog. […]

rank

bunny

Make a Burrowing Bunny Treat #TigerStrypesBlog 11

This site contains affiliate links. Please see below for more information. Make a Burrowing Bunny Treat #TigerStrypesBlog #Gift #Easter It’s hard to believe that it’s already March!  Easter is just around the corner, and I always love to come up with some fun things to give my family and friends.  […]

Faith-Based Comedy – Church People: Review & Giveaway 16

Many thanks to Collide Distribution for providing this product/product information for review, and giveaway. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.Church People: Review & GiveawayFaith-Based Comedy #ChurchPeopleFilm #ChurchPeopleMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetwork  Checking my […]

church people

i found love

I Found Love by Doug Bender (Book Review) 10

Thank you Doug & I Am Second for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway!I Found LoveTrue Stories of Discovering Love, Belonging, and Friendship(An I Am Second Book)#IFoundLove #IAmSecondI got an email from Doug Bender with I Am Second, and was so excited to hear […]

Faith Under Fire (Movie Review) 10

Thank you Momentum Influencers for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! Faith Under Fire (Movie Review)#FaithUnderFireMIN #TigerStrypesBlog I heard about the Faith Under Fire movie from the Momentum Influencers. I had never heard of the movie, and didn’t see any previews of it coming […]

faith

buttons

Buttons: a Christmas Tale (Movie Review) 16

Many thanks to Tim Janis for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.Buttons: A Christmas Tale (Movie Review)#ButtonsMovieMIN #TigerStrypesBlogI got an […]