*This post was sponsored by USFamilyGuide and Challenger British Soccer Camp. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*
Time to Enjoy Some Soccer!!
Challenger Sports Soccer Camp 2022
THE NUMBER ONE SOCCER CAMP IN USA AND CANADA!!!
I have a friend whose Grandson is really starting to get into sports. I asked her if he would like to attend a soccer camp, and they were thrilled. We sign up for it months before, and I guess he kept asking when camp was going to be. He couldn’t wait to go. I just heard from his Mom, after she had let him attend for the week, and he was super excited about the great time that he had. I heard it helped him to learn to work with others, and even taught him some new skills! Here’s what my friend had to say about the soccer camp:
From Katie, Mom of Jude (8 years old )
Attended Challenger Sports Soccer Camp in Show Low, AZ – June 2022
“Jude learned awesome skills on how to dribble, pass, and be a good goalie! He developed many new skills and friendships. This was an awesome experience for him. They even ended the week with a water fight!“
Here are some of the great photos that were taken at the camp:
Challenger Sports, the leading camp company in the U.S. has launched a brand new, soccer camp that combines the most popular elements of their two camp programs, British Soccer and TetraBrazil. The all new Challenger International Soccer Camp will offer instructional camp programs for each age/ability level! The TinyTykes program will provide 3-5 year old’s with fundamental soccer activities, games, and stories, designed to enhance technical skills along with physical and social development. The Half Day Camp for 6-16 year old’s is the most popular program and will provide 3 hours of skill development, games, challenges and competition each day.
Register now for Challenger’s International Soccer camp and get a free international ball, t-shirt, poster, skills evaluation and new downloadable coaching app & 20 skills videos! Register 30 days before camp and qualify for a free International Game Jersey!
Find out more at https://www.challengersports.com/international_soccer/
The all new Challenger International Soccer Camp will offer programs for each age & ability level.
- The TinyTykes program will provide 3-5 year olds with fundamental soccer activities, games, and stories, designed to develop technical skills along with physical and social development.
- The Half Day Camp for 6-16 year olds is our most popular program and will provide 3 hours of skill development each day.
- Full Day Camps will offer more advanced coaching for more competitive players and those wanting a whole day of camp activity.
- Team Camps are also available!
Campers will also receive a free coaching app allowing them to continue their skill development at home with camp skills homework and on-going virtual training throughout their season.
TECHNIQUES COVERED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK:
Each day, the coaches will take the players through a progressive series of skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game.
- Soccer ABC – Players will improve their Agility, Balance and Coordination.
- Dribbling – improve the ability to change direction and move at speed.
- Moves – master more than 20 different ways to turn and fake opponents.
- Passing – improve accuracy, pace and 1st touch control.
- Shooting – improve power and placement with each foot.
- Heading – learn how to safely and confidently head the ball.
- Tackling/Defending – improve your tackling skills and learn how to defend.
- Freestyle – daily program of juggling, lifts and balances by John Farnworth.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!
Have you heard about the @ChallengerCamps for #Kids who love #Soccer & #Sports? The 2022 season in #ShowLowAZ was amazing! #IgnitethePassion Find out more at Click To Tweet
About the Challenger Sports Group:
Challenger understands that players, coaches, parents and administrators all have different needs and priorities, and by listening to our customers for over 25 years we have created a TOTAL SOCCER company that caters to everyone involved in the game. Challenger Sports is owned and operated by some of the most experienced soccer people in the country and our team of 13 offices and 150 full time now provides a comprehensive range of services and products that include:
- International Soccer Camps – International soccer coaches delivering quality instruction with a fun, cultural, educational and character building twist…now featuring a new technology partner providing additional video instruction!
- Next Level Training – Advanced instruction for competitive players focusing on speed, agility, advanced technique and quickness of play.
- SoccerPlus Camps – Residential Camps for competitive goalkeepers and field players from the staff of former World Cup-winning coach, the late, Tony DiCicco.
- GK Icon Camps – Specialized goalkeeper training camp delivered at your club specifically for your keepers.
- Challenger Soccer Academy – Professional trainers and player development programs for teams and clubs during the fall and spring season.
- TinyTykes – An innovative pre-school soccer program that introduces young children to the game through stories, games, music and skill building activities.
- Challenger World Tours – An industry leading operator of exclusive, custom created soccer tours to Great Britain, Europe, Brazil and the USA.
- Challenger Tournaments – We operate our own professionally run events and provide tournament management for clubs looking to expand their own events.
- Challenger Teamwear – We manufacture, decorate and sell soccer, baseball, basketball and volleyball uniforms, and also are the 2nd largest distributor of Under Armour soccer products in the country.
Register now for Challenger's International Soccer camp & get a free ball, t-shirt, poster, skills evaluation & new downloadable coaching app & 20 skills videos! Register 30 days before camp and qualify for a free International Game Jersey!… Click To Tweet
Connect With The Soccer Camp:
Disclaimer: I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate Tiger Strypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have an affiliation with these said companies, and have received compensation for reviewing their service/product. The service/product was given to me by the company or any agents of the company. The review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience; I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same.
This sounds like a great opportunity. I loved playing soccer as a kid.
Everyone I know that has been, loved it!! I told them I wish they had a camp for us older kids! ha/ha
My son use to love to play soccer and he would have loved to have gone to a camp. What a wonderful experience.
I wish some of these things were around when I was little! So much fun!
Soccer camps are sprouting up in the Nashville area as well now that we have a team. This one looks like lots of fun for the kids.
I’m glad that there are things for the young ones to do, like this.
What a coincidence! My youngest son recently attended one of their camps and it was fantastic! My oldest son aged out of their camps, but he attended for many years and always loved it too. They know how to run good camps!
I’ve always heard only great things about it. I love that they help train whatever level, and don’t focus on just the ones who are already strong in the sport.
Looks like great fun! My sons always enjoyed playing soccer and we sent them to camp twice, really helped improve their skill a lot!
I’m glad that they got to have fun, too. I wish they would do a camp for oldies like me to learn how to kick! ha/ha