Community

Cleaning 101 – Tips You Need for a Clean Home 8

Cleaning 101 – Tips You Need for a Clean Home#Cleaning101 #Wayfair #TigerStrypesBlog The winter here in the Arizona mountains has been crazy. We just got a storm that left around 3 feet of snow on the ground…I know the East Coasters are laughing at me right now, but for us […]

cleaning

restoration

Prison Fellowship, Restoration Series: Jonathan’s Walk 6

Thank you FlyByPromotions for partnering with me on this blog post!Prison Fellowship, Restoration Series: Jonathan’s Walk #TheRestorationSeries #FlyBy Have you ever been to prison, or know someone who has?  We always kind of just put those people off to the side and don’t even think about them.  Like God said […]

Make a Shadow Box Valentine Gift #TigerStrypesBlog 7

Make a Shadow Box Valentine Gift #TigerStrypesBlog #Valentine Shopping recently, I found a bunch of plain shadow boxes at a local store on clearance after Christmas, and figured they would be useful in making just about anything.  Seeing a post online of someone adding a sticker to the front, so […]

shadow box

winter

Create Winter Style at Home with Wayfair! 2

Thank you Wayfair for partnering with me on this blog post!Create Winter Style at Home with Wayfair!#Wayfair #WinterStyle It’s hard to believe that January is almost over. Here in the White Mountains of Arizona, winter lasts a bit longer than some other places. The past few years we were praying […]

New Year, New Décor – It’s Time! (Sponsored by Wayfair) 7

Thank you Wayfair for partnering with me on this sweet blog post! New Year, New Décor – It’s Time! #WayfairNewYear #WayfairAtHome #SponsoredI can’t believe that it’s already 2019.  My birthday was just a few days ago, and being almost to the mid-40 area, I’m starting to look at life a […]

new year

renaissance

Are You Ready for Arizona Renaissance Festival 2019? 2

*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.* Are You Ready for AZ Renaissance Festival 2019 Fun For the Whole Family The Arizona Renaissance Festival is a medieval amusement park, a 13-stage theater, […]

2019 Challenger Sports International Soccer Camp

*This post was sponsored by USFamilyGuide and Challenger British Soccer Camp. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.* It’s Soccer Time Again!! 2019 Challenger Sports International Soccer Camp THE NUMBER ONE SOCCER CAMP IN USA AND CANADA!!! Camp Update:  My son is a bit too old for soccer […]

challenger

chronological

CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible Review 8

Thank you Lifeway & The LEV3L Digital Team for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway!CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible Review#csbBibleL3 #TigerStrypesBlogThe books of the Bible are primarily divided by the type of literature. For example, Genesis through Esther are primarily historical, Job through Song of […]

Spend Some Quiet Time with Ellie Claire 365-Day Devotional Journals 8

Thank you FlyByPromotions & Ellie Claire Gifts for partnering with me on this blog post! Ellie Claire 365-Day Devotional Journals #EllieClaireGifts #TigerStrypesBlog I received the Ellie Claire 365-Day Devotional Journals set and once again, Ellie Claire has delivered!  After being blessed with the recent journal set, I am now hooked!!  These […]

devotionals

string art

I Learned How to Make String Art #TigerStrypesBlog 10

I Learned How to Make String Art #TigerStrypesBlog #StringArt I’ve seen a lot of photos of string art lately, and it made me want to learn how to do it myself.  I checked out different forums online, and couldn’t really find a very down-to-earth tutorial, so I put a few […]

Ellie Claire Journals Make Great Gift Ideas 7

Thank you FlyByPromotions & Ellie Claire Gifts for partnering with me on this blog post! Ellie Claire Journals Make Great Gift Ideas#EllieClaireGifts #TigerStrypesBlog I got the Ellie Claire set of journals and absolutely love them.  Beautiful artwork, quality products and just beautiful to have sitting in the office, ready to […]

ellie claire

hillsong kids

Hillsong Kids – Can You Believe It 4

Thank you FlyByPromotions for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! Hillsong Kids – Can You Believe It#CanYouBelieveIt #SongsOfTruth #FlyBy I recently received the “Can You Believe It?” DVD from FlyByPromotions. We thought it was going to be a CD, but got a DVD instead. […]

Light Up Your Space With 1000 Bulbs 6

Thank you #USFG for partnering with me on this blog post! Light Up Your Space with 1000 Bulbs!#USFG #1000Bulbs I’ve seen ads for 1000 Bulbs online, but have never shopped with them before. When I saw the info about them on US Family Guide, I figured it was a great […]

1000 Bulbs

adventure

NIV Adventure Bible Polar Exploration Edition Review & Giveaway 16

Thank you FlyByPromotions for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! NIV Adventure Bible Polar Exploration Edition Review & Giveaway#PolarAdventureBible #FlyBy I have always loved bibles that come with stories, and ways to better teach our children the words of God. The new Polar Exploration […]

Explore the Magic of Lights in Fontana 2

Thank you US Family Guide for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! Explore the Magic of Lights in Fontana #USFG #MagicOfLightsMagic of Lights Fontana at Auto Club Speedway opens Nov. 16th!! The family-friendly drive-through holiday lights experience returns to Auto Club Speedway with a […]

magic

mummy

Make Some Mummy Candleholders #Halloween #TigerStrypesBlog 2

Make Some Mummy Candleholders #TigerStrypesBlog #Halloween I cannot believe that it’s already the end of October.  Where does time go?  With our son almost being 18, the days of trick-or-treating are over.   Well, until we take the Grandkids, but that will be a long, long, …….long time in the future!!  […]

Let’s Make a Holy Roar with Chris Tomlin 4

*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.* Let’s Make a Holy Roar with Chris Tomlin #HolyRoar #FlyBy I recently heard about the Holy Roar CD by Chris Tomlin from FlyByPromotions. Any time […]

roar

stream

Stream Media with Google Chromecast 4

Thank you Best Buy & Google for partnering with me on this blog post! Stream Media with Google Chromecast#ad @BestBuy @madebygoogle Chromecast is designed to make the most of the apps and entertainment already on your phone. Shows, movies, live TV, YouTube, photos and more. It’s all just a tap […]

Taking Care of Office Management Problems

Thank you CSI Gypsum 3D for partnering with me on this blog post! Taking Care of Office Management Problems#Management #TigerStrypesBlog The Most Pressing Office Management Problems, and Taking Care of Them Office management is a beautiful art of synchronizing the needs of the customer with the best abilities of employees. […]

management

hiding

Find Your Hiding Place with Tori Kelly (CD Review) 14

Thank you FlyByPromotions for partnering with me on this blog post & for the great giveaway! Find Your Hiding Place with Tori Kelly#TKHidingPlace #FlyByI heard about the new CD called “Hiding Place” by Tori Kelly, and couldn’t wait to listen to it. She definitely has a different sound from those […]