I hope that you’ve been enjoying the “Tips & Tricks” blog posts here at #TigerStrypesBlog. Something that I figured is, that those of us who have had advice (on any topics), or knew things that could help others, it would be beneficial to start sharing those ideas. Here’s hoping that I can contribute many different kinds of “Tips & Tricks“, such as things to do with the internet, social media, home, crafts and many others!! Be sure to stay connected to “TigerStrypes” to see the new ones that get posted. For other posts about “Tips & Tricks”, click HERE.
Today’s Post Will Be About:
“How to Measure Honey the Easy Way”
Today’s “Tips & Tricks” post is about How to Measure Honey the Easy Way. If you’re like me, you sometimes like to cook and/or bake! It’s always fun to throw something together, and have an amazing meal for your family. I recently found a recipe that I wanted to try and figured that I could use this tip to make it even easier. The meal was a Honey Garlic Chicken that I made for dinner one night, and it sounded amazing! I just hate having to try to measure honey!! I had seen something like this on a cooking show, and wondered how many others knew about. Figured it was time to share on the blog!
Was there ever a time that you were making something and remembered a great tip? or even came up with one yourself? Be sure to share those in the comment section below. I’d love to be able to have us share time savers, or tips & tricks that we have always used. I always love it when you can make things easier, and especially when it saves time in the cleaning department, too!
Here’s more on how it works, and how you can measure honey:
1. Measuring honey can be a pain…and messy!! Start with adding a sealable sandwich bag into the measuring cup that matches the amount that you need.
2. Squeeze the honey bear, and fill up the bag to the top of whatever measuring cup that you are using.
3. When it’s full, fold the bag up and zip it closed. Be careful not to spill any out of the cup.
4. When you’re ready to add it to the recipe, you can just snip a bottom corner of the bag. I had added some garlic and seasoning to me, just in case you’re wondering. It will work with whatever you are using.
5. Now you can add it to whatever dish you are making. Easy to do and quick to clean up – my favorite!!!!
I hope that this “Tips & Tricks” post has helped you somehow today. If so, let me know in the comments. If not, or if you already knew about this, then just let me know a “Tip” or a “Trick” that you would be interested in for the future!
Have a great day!