It’s hard to believe it’s already 2020! What better way to have a fresh start this new year than whipping your home into shape! Wayfair is my go-to when looking for tips and tricks to tidy up and declutter certain spaces. After all, there is nothing more satisfying than having an ultra organized closet, pantry or room. Today I’m sharing my favorite storage and organization items to help you have a clearer mindset and cleaner space.
- INVEST in drawer organizers! Having drawer organizers allows you to easily locate items and fit more items in their proper space. Say goodbye to your junk drawer for good!
- ADD a drying rack to your laundry room! Drying racks are the perfect solution to taking care of your clothes, even if you’re in a compact space. Whether you need a foldable or free standing rack, Wayfair has a variety of shapes and sizes.
- USE storage bins! Keep your items safe and organized in an assortment of storage bins. You can select the size, color, and material that best suits your closet space.
- INSTALL shelving units! Whether your closet needs a refresh with a closet system, or several new shelving options, add form and function to help make your space your own.
- UTILIZE small space! Store your clothes, shoes and “extra stuff” under your bed with under-bed storage bags. They’re your new best “space saving” friend.
You can also check out tips and tricks on how to declutter here:
To shop for some of my favorite items, I’ve linked them in the below wish list. Happy organizing!
Here are some of the great products, that I really like to help organize your home:
Connect With Them:
Disclaimer: I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate TigerStrypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have an affiliation with these said companies, but have not received compensation for this post. The review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience; I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same.