KitchenAid Summer Mixin’ Sweepstakes
Celebrating a foodie lovers summer with a MPM and a KitchenAid Sweepstakes. What will you mix-up first?
I just recently made my Mom’s carrot cake with my KitchenAid Mixer. Always a family favorite and one that is great to give to friends, or enjoy at home.
Here’s the recipe for that yummy treat:
- 1½ C vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ t salt
- 3 t cinnamon
- 1 t nutmeg
- 2 C flour
- 2 C sugar
- 2 t baking soda
- 3½ C grated carrots
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- 1 stick softened butter
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 box powdered sugar
- Mix together everything included in the cake ingredients, except for the carrots and nuts until well mixed.
- Fold in the carrots, and the nuts.
- Bake in an un-greased bundt pan at 350° for about 45-50 min, or until a toothpick put in the center comes out clean.
- Beat together icing ingredients until fluffy.
- Frost cake after it cools.
Sweepstakes Rules: Ends on July 4, 2015. Open to valid residents of the US and Canadian only, ages 18+. Void where prohibited by law. Only one entrant per household may enter. Sweepstakes is not associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest or Instagram in anyway. Blog participants are not responsible for prize delivery. For questions concerning this sweepstakes or to be sponsor in an upcoming MPM Network event, please email Me.
*I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*