Have You Heard of Sverve?
Learn how to unleash your social power with the great Sverve website
I learned about the Sverve website awhile back. Figured it was worth checking out. It’s great to be able to share your experience and hear from others, who are doing the same. Being able to make money from things that we do every day, anyway, was just icing on the cake.
It’s been so much fun getting to interact with companies and their products, other influencers/bloggers and help to share each others posts, as well as tips, tricks and more. Find out more about this great site below, and be sure to sign up to be in the Sverve “family” yourself! 🙂
Whenever you see the Sverve logo on someone’s website, be sure to click on it. Endorse the person for what they feel they are beneficial to the blogging community for, and it will be returned to you! Here’s mine, start with that:
They love connecting influencers and businesses for win-win partnerships.
That’s why Sverve was created. Being on both sides of the table, they know how important and challenging it is for growing businesses and niche influencers to find each other. Finding and working with the right partner can lead to countless valuable collaborations. Their mission is to bring transparency to the industry, help talented content creators come out of the shadows and into the influencer spotlight, and make it easy and affordable for businesses to find and work with them.
The Power Behind Sverve’s Engine:
Social Influencer Network
- Active network of opt-in influencers reaching 300 million followers across social and blogs
- Granular targeting to 1000+ verticals with top five: Food & Recipe, Fashion & Beauty, Health & Fitness, Lifestyle & Home Décor, and Kids & Family
- Targeting capabilities by geography, retailer markets, ethnicity, demographics, and reach
Campaign Management Platform
- Instant Campaign activation
- Streamline activation of targeted influencers, communication and approval process
- Automated payments
- Track all running campaign elements – includes Influencers content and social analytics
- Real-Time Analytics
- Real time tracking of campaign performance across channels
- Intuitive dashboard and comprehensive reporting
- Third Party analytics – Compete, Alexa, Google PR
- Custom analytics
- Self serve option to run and manage your own campaigns
- Sverve account management team can execute campaigns for clients
- Comprehensive Customer Support
What They Offer:
Click on the link below to find out more: