(I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.)
I received an email from Mom’s Meet about a new campaign coming up for “Ology” from Walgreens. Detergent from Walgreens? I never even thought about them having that. I see my Walgreens as the go-to place for medicine and greeting cards, never laundry and things like that. I received a box filled with great products, like the new “Ology” Paper Towels, All-Purpose Cleaner and 2X Laundry Liquid.
I tried the all-purpose cleaner in my kitchen and it worked GREAT!! The scent alone actually made me want to clean…and if you knew me, you would know that that takes A LOT!! It cleaned really well, left no residue and worked great on the counters, sink & stove-top. I was very impressed. Especially knowing that it’s all natural and no harsh chemicals, definitely makes me want to continue purchasing this and using it often!
I also did a load of laundry today with the “Ology” detergent. It worked great and made the clothes smell wonderful. I loved how you didn’t have to use very much for a full load and they still came out very clean. Less detergent to me, means less money spent at the store and that is great!!
I also shared some of the samples with some friends of mine to use in their homes and got these comments:
Walgreens created Ology™, a brand of household cleaners as well as paper, personal care, and baby products. They are designed to help give you peace of mind. Ology products contain no harmful chemicals and are 100% tree-free. They are safer for you, your family, and the environment. And because the brand is rooted in making positive choices, Ology works hard to avoid toxic chemicals, actively seeking sustainable raw materials and natural ingredredients to use in their production process. Each of their products is designed to make it easy to have a happier, healthier home and world—for both current and future generations. Ology products are available exclusively at Walgreens. I choose to live well, therefore I choose Ology. Everyday products free of harmful chemicals are a little way to start a big change. Let Ology be a part of your happy, healthy home.
The Ology Mission
We believe in living life well and making positive choices. That means avoiding toxic ingredients. It means seeking out sustainable raw materials and including natural ingredients. It’s all about leaving behind a healthier, happier world for our children and grandchildren.
- Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is gentle on clothes and your skin, while still fighting tough stains. It works in both HE and regular machines and is formulated to thoroughly clean all types of loads (regular, delicates, and woolens).
- Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is available in a free and clear scent as well as a spring lavender vanilla scent, both of which are derived using only natural ingredients—nothing artificial.
- Ology detergent contains no dyes, artificial fragrances or phosphates.
- You won’t find these harmful chemicals in Ology products: ammonia, chlorine bleach, DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine), parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, and SLS/SLES.
- Ology products are made using plant-based and mineral-based raw materials.
- Every Ology bottle is made from 100% post-consumer materials.
- Their products are never tested on animals and do not contain any animal byproducts.
- The Ology brand is endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World, a national leading independent nonprofit organization, dedicated to the protection of children from harmful chemicals.
- The retail price for Ology liquid detergent is $6.79.
Ology products do not contain these harmful chemicals: Ammonia, Chlorine bleach, DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine), Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Nonylphenol ethoxylates, Triclosan, SLS/SLES, Plus, no dyes or artificial fragrances.
Endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World
Creating healthy environments for children
For Laundry & Cleaning
Cleaning gets a boost from plant-based power. Give
your laundry, dishes and countertops a little sunshine.
Enjoy paper products made from tree-free materials,
items for kitchen and other healthy home essentials.
Give skin and hair the health and nourishment it
deserves. Your beauty routine has never looked better.
For Baby & Kids
Gentle, hypoallergenic products for baby and kids will
leave you and your little ones smiling.
Find Ology Exclusively at Walgreens!
100% satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.
Share one action or one change you’ll make to help create a healthier home for your family—like promising to use cleaning supplies with no harmful chemicals, starting to compost, or only buying organic! Submit your pledge by June 8, 2014 for your chance to win one of ten $100 gift cards to Walgreens! Click here for Official Rules.
- Simply write up your pledge (entries should be no more than 130 characters). You can also take a photo or create a short video to share along with your pledge.
- Post your pledge on one (or more!) of your favorite social networks—like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, or Vine.
- Important: All social media posts must include the hashtag #OlogyPledge in order to enter the sweepstakes
Facebook tip! Make sure your Facebook post is marked as public.
Don’t want to post on your social networks? You can also submit your pledge using an online form by clicking here.
I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate Tiger Strypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have no affiliation with these said companies, and have not received compensation for reviewing their service/product. The service/product was purchased by myself with either monetary means, points, or coupons. No portion of the product/service was given to me by the company or any agents of the company. The review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience, I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same.
This is great. It is nice to see big corporations trying to make a difference. My daughter had a terrible rash a while back and we found out later is was from detergent. I should have tried this brand.
I love their all purpose spray as it has a nice scent to it. I too like scent to my laundry detergent.
Have not heard of this product. But I will have to look at giving the product a try, especially the products for kids.
I love their laundry detergent. It does a great job.