I recently heard about the Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste and all of the other great products that they have available. Any more, I am so worried about what is in the products that my family and I use. The ingredients are some that you can’t even pronounce, and wonder what the side effects are.
The new Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste products are natural ingredients and some that have been used for years for health, beauty and more. There are many different products to choose from. The Himalaya Complete Care Toothpaste Simply Cinnamon looks like one I would love to try! I’m not into the peppermint or mint like most have, so this would be a great choice for something new.
Look at the links below and check out their website for more information. There’s also some savings on their website, click on the pic below to find that!
About the Product:
- THE PRODUCT is Fluoride Free, Carrageenan Free, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Free, Gluten Free, Vegan
- A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO INGREDIENTS – Himalaya Botanique approaches oral care a little differently. We combined Neem leaf, hand-harvested from ‘the worlds most researched tree’ and combined it with the most popular formula in all of Ayurveda – the three renewing fruits of Triphala, along with the powerful pomegranate fruit to create something meaningfully different
- CLEANS TEETH – Neem cleans teeth and gives this formulation its sparkle. Neem is history’s original housekeeper and works to keep the mouth clean
- HELPS SUPPORT HEALTHY-LOOKING GUMS – Contains Pomegranate, which is an astringent fruit extract that helps support healthy-looking gums by tightening the tissues
- HELPS FIGHT PLAQUE NATURALLY – With regular brushing, this herbal toothpaste formulation containing Neem and Pomegranate helps to fight plaque and freshen your breath
About the Company:
Founded in 1930, Himalaya remains family owned with products offered in over 90 countries. Himalaya offers a full line of clinically studied herbal formulations, certified USDA organic pure herbs, and a full line of pure body care products. Integrating the principles of traditional medicine and modern science, Himalaya is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically validated herbal healthcare backed by clinical study. In fact, our clinical research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism, and JAMA, India. Himalaya’s North American LEED® Gold-Certified Eco-Friendly corporate office and warehouse facility is located in Sugar Land, Texas, a community neighboring Houston.
Connect With Himalaya Botanique:
Disclaimer: I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate TigerStrypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have no affiliation with these said companies, and have not received compensation for reviewing their service/product. The service/product was purchased by me with monetary means, points, or coupons. No portion of the product/service was given to me by the company or any agents of the company. The review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience; I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same. I received this product for free from MomsMeet (momsmeet.com), May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. The opinions posted are my own.