PASSION Salvation’s Tide Is Rising Album
If you haven’t heard of the Passion movement, here’s some more information:
During the early days of the Passion Movement, God connected our story to the confession found in Isaiah 26:8, specifically the last phrase which says, “For your name and renown are the desire of our souls.”
The heart of Passion is God’s glory, and God is most glorified in us when we live lives that are fully satisfied in Him. In an effort to flesh out this desire, the 268 Declaration was crafted around the following 5 statements and prayers :
1. A passion to know God above all things – Because I was created by God and for His glory, I desire to make knowing and enjoying God the passionate pursuit of my life.
[God, give me a desire to know you more.] Colossians 1:16-18, John 17:3, Revelation 3:20, Philippians 3:7-10, Jeremiah 9:23-24, Psalm 16:11, 63:2-5, 73:25-28, Isaiah 43:7
2. Love for the local expression of His church – Because Christ established the church for God’s glory, I will invest the gifts He has given me in the life and mission of my local church.
[God, give me a greater love for Your church, the body of Christ.] Ephesians 2:18-22, 3:20,21, 4:1-13, 5:25-27, Hebrews 10:23-25, Acts 2:41-47
3. Unity among believers that amplifies His name – Because God’s fame is amplified when believers love each other, I will strive for unity among all Christians on my campus.
[God, give me a desire to lift up your name above all other names.] John 13:34-35, 17:20-26, 1 Corinthians 3, Psalm 34:3, 12-14, 133:1, Colossians 3:12-17, James 3:17-18
4. A desire to see Christ celebrated where I live – Because many around me are separated from God, I will share the story of Jesus where I live.
[God, cause my life to be an unmistakable source of grace and hope to those around me.] 2 Corinthians 5:20-21, Romans 10:11-15, Isaiah 6:1-8, Matthew 5:13-16, 1 Peter 2:9-12, Philippians 2:12-16, 1 John 5:14-15
5. Willingness to shine the gospel to all people – Because God is seeking worshipers of all peoples, I will spread His fame among the nations, fully participating in His global purposes and engaging poverty and injustice in Jesus’ name.
[God, kindle in me the desire to go anywhere, at anytime, at any cost, to do anything to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.] Psalm 67, 86:9, 2 Corinthians 5:18-21, Isaiah 49:6, Revelation 5:9-14, Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, James 1:27, Proverbs 31:8-9, Isaiah 1:17
How many of those do you live by? This CD is definitely one that I would recommend to people who love to worship, love the Contemporary Christian genre or just love the sound of music. Be sure to tell your friends about it, and enter to win below!
My favorite song is this one with David Crowder:
About Salvation’s Tide Is Rising:
This brand new Passion album contains new studio recordings from best-selling artists Chris Tomlin, Crowder, Matt Redman, and Kristian Stanfill. It features new songs written specifically for Passion 2016. Release Date is January 29, 2016.
1. Salvation’s Tide is Rising – Passion featuring Kristian Stanfill
2. My Victory – Passion featuring Crowder
3. Remember – Passion featuring Brett Younker & Melodie Malone
4. God & God Alone – Passion featuring Chris Tomlin
5. Simple Pursuit – Passion featuring Melodie Malone
6. I Turn to Christ – Passion featuring Matt Redman
7. Your Grace Amazes Me – Passion featuring Christy Nockels
8. All We Sinners – Passion featuring Crowder
9. Surrender – Passion featuring Jimi Cravity
10. Good Good Father – Passion featuring Kristian Stanfill
About Passion Albums:
Since the first release in 1998, Passion albums have sold over 1.3 million units while introducing the church to worship songs like “Our God”, “Holy Is The Lord”, “How Great Is Our God”, and “God Of This City”. Passion is coming off its best charting radio success in 5 years with the single “Even So Come”, which went Top 5.
About The Passion Movement:
The Passion Movement and the messages of founder Louis Giglio have marked the lives of millions of people around the globe, calling people everywhere to live for the glory of God. From its inception, the movement of Passion has birthed new anthems of worship, influencing countless churches and helping to define the current worship climate and establish artists Chris Tomlin, Crowder, Matt Redman, Christy Nockels, Kristian Stanfill and others. Louie Giglio is the pastor and founder of Passion City Church in Atlanta, GA.
Enter To Win a Copy of the CD:
Don’t Wait, Buy One Now:
"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”