Keep Your Family’s Home Clean…With Frosch!
I recently was able to try out some of the Frosch USA products through Mom’s Meet Blogger Review page. I so love being a part of this team, and getting to find out about products that I might not be able to any other way. Living in the mountains, we don’t get a lot of these new products that are popular in other places, so I was so happy to receive the amazing box of great products on my doorstep.
I did some research of the products and found that they were all “green” cleaning supplies. That is definitely something that I love. I don’t know how many times when I’m cleaning the kitchen or the bathroom, and have to have the fans on when using some of the other products. The chemical smell is horrible!! I started using these and was so impressed first by the great scents, and how well they cleaned.
I used the Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner in our hall bath, and it worked really well. Cleaned quickly and has natural lemon extracts to remove lime deposits, as well as have a deep clean…I loved it!!
After that, I moved on to the kitchen. You know how important it is to clean the kitchen sink, right? Well, the Baking Soda All-Purpose cleaner worked amazingly. Sprayed on easily and you could see a difference right away. Didn’t take much to scrub, like it does usually, to make the sink bright and sparkling clean….another plus for Frosch!!
I received all of these great products:
- Frosch Pomegranate Dishwashing Liquid contains pomegranate extracts that soothe and moisturize skin and provide an effective clean with its optimal grease and dirt dissolving power. (Frosch Diswashing Liquid is a vegan moisturizing hand dishwashing liquid that works efficiently and is gentle on your skin. Dermatologically tested to maintain the moisture balance of the skin, Frosch Diswashing Liquid is pH-skin neutral.)
- Frosch Aloe Vera Dishwashing Liquid is ideal for people with sensitive skin due to the calming effects of the Aloe Vera extracts, which help to maintain the moisture balance of the skin while cleaning your dishes and leaving a mild and fresh scent. (Frosch Diswashing Liquid is a vegan moisturizing hand dishwashing liquid that works efficiently and is gentle on your skin. Dermatologically tested to maintain the moisture balance of the skin, Frosch Diswashing Liquid is pH-skin neutral.)
- Frosch Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner features powerful, active grease-dissolving alcohol that provides streak-free, sparkling cleanliness in a natural way.
- Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner has natural lemon extracts and optimally removes stubborn lime deposits, leading to an intense clean.
- Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner cleans and sanitizes floors and most washable surfaces in the household. This Powerful formula with lavender removes grease and dirt and offers reliable and residue-free cleaning.
- Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner provides powerful cleaning of most washable household surfaces with a pleasant, fresh scent. The natural active ingredient makes this product ideal and safe for kitchen use.
The retail price for Frosch Dishwashing Liquid is $3.99 for a 500mL bottle. Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner retails for $5.99. Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner and Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner retail for $4.50. The Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner retails for $4.99. Those are some great deals for wonderful products like this!!
After using them for awhile, I would say that I definitely would recommend these products to those wanting to make a difference with what is used in their homes to keep things clean. Being safer for my health, and my family, I am really hoping to be able to find these in our local stores in the future. I’ll definitely be bringing it to the attention of the manager, and hoping that they will start stocking them! Thanks Mom’s Meet for letting me try out all of these great products!!
About The Company:
The Frosch brand was launched in 1986 by Werner & Mertz with the intention of offering environmentally friendly cleaning products that were able to compete with traditional cleaning brands without compromise.
Voted Germany’s Most Trusted Brand by Reader’s Digest for 15 years running, Frosch has firmly established itself as a mainstream brand. It is available throughout Germany in major drugstores, big box retailers, supermarkets and natural stores.
Environmental considerations permeate every aspect of Frosch – production, ingredients and packaging. Frosch’s state-of-the-art research facility is constantly working to improve upon its formulations and maintains very strict criteria for the formulations of new products. Frosch production takes place under the strict EMAS scheme of the European Union, a voluntary scheme with strict, company-wide environmental requirements.
Frosch has a loyal following in many export countries around the world, but has not been available in the U.S.A. until now.
Ezzi Imports is very proud to be the official U.S. importer and distributer for Frosch products.
Connect With Them:
Disclaimer: I, Jamie Tomkins, own and operate TigerStrypes Blog located at www.tigerstrypes.com. From time to time you’ll hear about my real life experiences with products and/or services from companies and individuals. Let it be known that I have no affiliation with these said companies, and have not received compensation for reviewing their service/product. The service/product was given to me by Moms Meet. The review that I give regarding the product/service is based off my own personal experience; I do not guarantee that your experience will be the same. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC, or the manufacturer of these products.